The popularity of destination weddings are on the rise! Your wedding has so many possibilities. Let us help you explore them.
- An intimate gathering at a boutique resort
- A beach side vow renewal
- A week-long event filled with activities and entertainment for all your guests
- A Christian ceremony in a chapel
- A symbolic ceremony for friends and family to experience
- A dream wedding combined with your dream honeymoon
DESTINATION WEDDING TRENDS :
- Unique Elements-Many destinations are offering that "something special" as a bonus for your trip. Snorkeling for the bride and groom, hair and make-up for the bride or a couples massage or always welcome extras!
- Fun for Foodies-Have private tastings with celebrity chefs or wine tastings with a Sommelier.
- Trash your dress-Or not...
- Bring your personal photographer-Pictures are very important to a bride groom. Many choose to bring along someone they trust to capture every moment from the airport to the first dance. It's also easier to order your images than to deal with the resort.
- Welcome parties-Many destinations are offering welcome dinners or cocktail parties with wedding packages. Some are on private cruise ships and others on private islands.
POPULAR DESTINATIONS :
- St. Lucia
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Las Vegas
- Turks & Caicos
We have strong relationships and certifications for many resort and hotel chains in 100's of destinations. Let us use our leverage to negotiate costs that work within your parameters.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS :
Legal Requirements vary in each country and are an important part in the decision making process. Let us help guide you through the rules and regulations to help you decide on your destination.Contact us today to schedule your consultation so we can design your dream wedding day together!